Wednesday 15 April 2009

Trip to North America 27 Mar-10 Apr (III)- Toronto







The original intention of this trip was to visit Cindy in Toronto but in all I spent only 3 nights with her. Despite the short time, it was a good trip to meet up with a special friend, a mentor.
Cindy specially took leave on Thu 2 Apr and drove us to Waterloo where we met Melody for dinner. Enroute we stopped by a mall and I bought a pair of Levi's jeans, a pair of Liz Clairborne pants and a pair of Naturalizer shoes. We also stopped by a quaint Memmonite town, St Jacobs.
Key lesson learnt: Surrender
On 3 Apr, our second and final day in Toronto, as Cindy had to work, we met Felicia's friend, Julie, who was supposed to take us around Toronto. As she was inappropriately dressed for the wet weather with her young son in tow, she invited us to her apartment instead. I must confess that I was rather reluctant to do that in my heart as I was set on visiting Casa Loma. However, as I knew that God had ordered our steps for the day, I surrendered my will to His will and our visit ministered greatly to Julie. And God still blessed us with a visit to Casa Loma.

No comments: